- Living Well With Lymphedema by Ann Ehrlich, Alma Vinjé-Harrewijn, and Elizabeth McMahon. Lymph Notes, 2005. Buy Now
- Overcoming the Emotional Challenges of Lymphedema by Elizabeth McMahon. Lymph Notes, 2005. Buy Now
- Voices of Lymphedema edited by Ann Ehrlich and Elizabeth McMahon. Lymph Notes, 2007. Buy Now
- Lymphedema by the American Cancer Society. American Cancer Society; 2006. Buy Now
- Lymphedema: A Breast Cancer Patient's Guide to Prevention and Healing by Jeannie Burt and Gwen White. Hunter House, 2005. Buy Now
- 100 Questions & Answers About Lymphedema by Saskia R.J. Thiadens, Paula J. Stewart, and Nicole L. Stout. Jones & Bartlett Publishers 2010. Buy Now
- Lymphedema Management: The Comprehensive Guide for Practitioners, 2e by Joachim Zuther. Thieme 2009. Buy Now
- Foeldi's Textbook of Lymphology: For Physicians and Lymphedema Therapists 2e by Michael Foeldi. Mosby 2007. Buy Now
Lymph Notes www.LymphNotes.com offers:
- Informative articles about lymphedema and related topics and stories about people with lymphedema.
- Resources for treatment, supplies, support groups, etc.
- Support via the online forums.
National Lymphedema Network (NLN ) www.lymphnet.org.
Lymphovenous Canada www.lymphovenous-canada.ca
Organizations for patients and professionals (see Voices of Lymphedema for more information on these organizations and other resources):
Lymphedema Bandages and Supplies
See also the lymphedema resource directory on www.lymphnotes.com/resources.php
Compression Garment and Aid Companies
Most compression garment or aid manufacturers sell through medical supply companies, specially trained fitters, or therapists; some companies have their own sales departments.
Category: Resources Updated: 2019-02-06